Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Gratitute

Hi Nelson and the whole panel of Experts! I'm Maria 43years old,living with HIV for 4years now. I'm not on medication yet but i do my test every six months to monitor my viral load and cd4 count.

I dont have a question to ask.i would like to convey my deepest gratitute to you guys and the individuals who share their own experiences.I'm very pleased and humbled by the information i got from this site.today i'm proud to say i'm at peace with me living with the virus.you're indeed a support system,in near future i'll share my own personal experiences with you. I thank you all. Regards Maria (South Africa)

Maria

Thank you so much for your kind words. They made my day. Few people give thanks after getting help.

We are here to support you and all people with HIV in your goal to lead a healthy, happy and productive full life. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. I am glad you have reached peace with your status.

In health,

Nelson

Overseas Retirement
Survivor's guilt