CD4 less than 50
May 20, 2014
My CD4 count is less than 50 which is truely the opportunity of recovery
Response from Mr. Vergel
I have known many people who started with CD4 cells like yours and now are in the 300-400's.
Start HIV medications ASAP, take your Bactrim, eat well and minimize stress while you surround yourself with people who love you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex During Menstrual Cycle
- Hepatitis Blood In Restaurant Risk
- How Much Body Fluid Is Actually Needed To Transmit Hiv?
- I Tested Negative Twice For Hiv Do I Have It
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- Is One Checked For Hiv Before Taking Accutane?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.