Aging With HIVAging With HIV

What can I do to help HIV Cure research?

Nelson, I have read a few of your posts in which you say you go to HIV Cure meetings. I have also seen posts in which people show their frustration about the slow pace of cure research. But no one asks what they can do to help. What can I do as a patient to help move HIV cure research forward?

I am so happy that for once someone asks me about what they can do to help HIV cure research instead of complaining about why we still do not have a cure!

There are several studies currently enrolling now to advance our understanding of how we can safely cure HIV. Unfortunately, most people do not know about them.

Richard Jeffreys (see an interview here ) put together a list of current studies that anyone can review to see if they qualify.

You can click on the registry trial identifiers in this table to find out more about each study: HIV Cure Studies Enrolling Now- May 2014

If you want more information about HIV cure research in general terms, watch this video that I made to educate people about the challenges ahead:

Video: What Can We Do Now to Speed Up HIV Cure Research?

Thanks again for asking to be part of the solution! Spread this information among your friends, please.

In health and in hope,

Nelson

SeroVital-high
How long before death if I stop taking medication?