Aging With HIVAging With HIV

How long does HIV Virus lasts and precautions that needs to be taken as a caregiver

Hi all,

Thanks for your favourable reply which is a great help to me.

Your experts has replied to me under Aging with HIV 101.

Now I need to check, if at that point when my foot sole was poked with some sharp objects and certain blood may flow out which happens in my uncle's home where he is HIV Positive.

Any possibility of getting the virus though he was resting in the living room while I was in the kitchen.

I am not really in any close contact such as hugging etc except for clearing his stuff such as tooth picks etc.

How long does the virus last and what are the precautions that needs to be taken since now my uncle is HIV Positive.

Sorry for the trouble to ask such questions which may sound to be stupid but as a caregiver, I need to have all firmed answers because my skin are very thin now due to aging and a tiny scratch could cause broken skin.

I needs to be careful now as I may have to visit my uncle more often and assist him in certain tasks.

I have never been this blunt on my column, but you have sent me 5 questions and I have replied to you. You are obsessed and obviously refuse to read basic HIV 101 information I sent. I seriously doubt that you will be a good caregiver to your uncle when you are so paranoid about everything you do at his place. Either you get help or educate yourself by reading the mode of transmission information I sent or you will not be able to hide the fear that you have towards him and HIV.

Care giver of a HIV Patient
protein in urine at random physical