Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Thank You Nelson!

Thank You Nelson for listening, sharing and advise. I cannot tell anyone we know because of the stigma - we still have to educate people from my country about hiv + I feel sorry n sad for my mom. I assured her that she didn't do anything wrong - I see the fear in her eyes and afraid that Peoples are going to judge her. I told her nobody needs to know - just need to take care of herself n be careful. Anyway I just hope that one day they will find the cure!

Take care of yourself and I wish you a happy healthy and long life!

Thanks once again for all you do!

Thank you. Take care of your mom. We only have one and we should give her all we can while they are alive and well.

It is unfortunate that many people judge HIV+ people and assume so much when they find out someone's status. I think stigma is worse in the heterosexual community and in Asia and Middle Eastern countries.

Let me know if you need anything to support your mom in her taking care of herself.

Nelson

KS versus fungal meningitis
Working Out With HIV/AIDS and trying to focus on living life