sustiva and truvada
Dec 26, 2013
do i have to take sutiva and truvada at the same time every day or can i switch the times according to my schedule
Response from Mr. Vergel
Sustiva is better to take before bedtime and after at least 2 hours of a meal since it can cause a bit of a mental fog for the first hours and food can increase that effect. You can take Truvada whenever you want (with or without food).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.