Aging With HIVAging With HIV

why am I not eligible?

why, will my healthcare provider, healthnet, not approve egrifta for me? I've been diagnosed with Lipodystrophy, and my doctor has prescribed it to me based on the specific prerequesites that I meet

Because there is no Egrifta being sold right now in the United States. The manufacturer seems to be having supply issues and the company that used to sale it in the United States gave up the rights of that drug. High price, daily injections and slow action that only worked in 60% of patients killed this drug approved for belly fat accumulation.

Now activists like me are trying to get BMS interested in doing a study of leptin for HIV lipodystrophy since this peptide was approved for lipodystrophy related to diabetes.

Leptin Analog Endorsed for Generalized Lipodystrophy

Leptin for HIV lipodystrophy- Pilot Study

Stay tuned to get informed on BMS decision.

Nelson

ITP while on HAART
suplementos para masa muscular