|HIV and Allergies
Dec 4, 2013
Hello, just recently got diagnosed. Do we have higher chances of developing allergies or worsening of allergies if we have this condition?
It seems like ever since I got diagnosed, my body starts to itch a lot whenever the weather is really hot and humid.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have observed that HIV+ patients often seem to have exaggerated allergies and responses to insect bites perhaps as a part of the general immune system dysfunction that is caused by HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fear Of Hiv From Accidental Spit In The Eye
- Hiv Handjob Cut On Hand And Penis
- How High Is The Fever With Ars?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive Outside The Human Body?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Per Contact Chance Contracting HIV Receptive Anal No Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.