Sep 25, 2013
I have HIV and herpes..I have been diagnosed with Keratitis/interstitial OD... Am I going to eventually go blind and should I be taking medication for the herpes. Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Herpes keratitis is usually treatable. If followed by eye doctor and your HIV doctor and on treatment would rarely cause significant decrease in vision. There are topical and oral medications that can be used to treat herpez keratitis. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Semen A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.