Aug 27, 2013
i live in laos where i dont have hiv doctor.. so i was thinking to take pills from thailand
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Before you do so, try to contact the closest HIV organization close to you. Here is a listing: HIV Organizations in Laos
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Housing Programs For Hiv Patients
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Digestion?
- What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Person With Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.