Aug 27, 2013
i live in laos where i dont have hiv doctor.. so i was thinking to take pills from thailand
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Before you do so, try to contact the closest HIV organization close to you. Here is a listing: HIV Organizations in Laos
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Is Angular Chelitis Transmitted?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Cryptococcal Meningitis?
- How To Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis When You Are Hiv Positive?
- I Have Loss Of Appetite Does That Mean I Have Aids
- Can I Get HIV From Rubbing Penis?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Smoking After Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.