|extreme muscle pain
May 30, 2013
extreme muscle pain and extreme fatigue for 4 months...counts 1300 vl 40. all tests came back fine...I cannot work I am so ill...is there anything else I can test for?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I am assuming that you are on HIV medications since your viral load is 40 copies/ml. I am not sure if you are taking other medications like statins. Talk to you physician about possibly testing your CPK blood levels. You may want to read more about CPK here: Risk of elevated CPK
Please let us know what you find out. High CPK is only one of the possible causes for your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.