I am a carrier of HIV, since 93"
Apr 25, 2013
I have lost approx 8lbs. On weight watchers I am at the perfect weight , I have had HIV since 93, I am 47 yrs old and not sexually active for quite some time , My lymph nodes one side of neck and one in groin area enlarged.. I also have a rash.. that is on my arms and neck..What could this mean?
Response from Mr. Vergel
It means that you are showing signs of immune dysfunction. Get your viral load and CD4 cells measured and consider getting on treatment for HIV. There is no such a thing as an "HIV carrier". You either have HIV or don't.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.