|Travelling with HIV meds
Apr 21, 2013
I am on a total of 11 precription drugs. I am flying to Florida in a month for a week. Do I have to carry all my meds in their bottles with the labels? This makes me not want to go.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I take my pill box with me in domestic flights. I have not had a single problem in over 20 years. I hate opening medication bottles.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.