Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Slight burning in armpit and ear pain

For awhile now I have a slight burning sensation in my armpits on and off it seems like it's goes from one armpit to the other. When I am active I don't even notice it. Also I have had pain in my ear and sometimes in my neck I think I am not sure i am wondering if its lymph nodes or something else ? I try to feel around to see if they are swollen but I don't know what to feel for it doesn't seem swollen

To comment on those symptoms I would need to know what your HIV sitation is, which HIV and other meds you are taking, what other medical problems you are having. KH

Preocupado stanazol BAJO TODO
Im sinking