Aging With HIVAging With HIV

hi

hello doctor iam 28years old. me and my fiance are HIV+ and his CD4is more than 1000 but my CD4 is 240 before one month and start medication but i have a plan to get pregnancy after 3moths. is that possible to get a health baby? what is the risk for me and baby please i need some advice from you. thank you

The key to having a healthy HIV-negative baby is for you to get as healthy as possible and to achieve undetectable HIV levels on treatment. Once you have undetectable levels and if husband has undetectable level on treatment then odds are good-following advice of your HIV provider-that if you become pregnant and continue doing well on treatment that your baby will be fine. KH

Am I positive
Hiv and mental illness