Is Moriga Leave good with HIV treatment
Jan 17, 2013
I am positive with HIV for the past 2 years which notice it, and i have eating moriga leaves both dry and tee leave. but i have started treatment for the past one month, and i have not tried to eat or drink moriga leave not to tampered with the treatment. can i take the treatment and moriga leaves with no side effect?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I have no information about the metabolism of leaves from that plant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.