Is Moriga Leave good with HIV treatment
Jan 17, 2013
I am positive with HIV for the past 2 years which notice it, and i have eating moriga leaves both dry and tee leave. but i have started treatment for the past one month, and i have not tried to eat or drink moriga leave not to tampered with the treatment. can i take the treatment and moriga leaves with no side effect?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I have no information about the metabolism of leaves from that plant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- Does A Fungus Infection Mean I Have Hiv?
- When Should You Worry About Hiv?
- Are You Automatically Tested For Hiv When You Have Surgery?
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.