Aging With HIVAging With HIV

A new developement

Good morning Nelson, I have a lot of questions at this point, but I will limit this to the most pressing. I have been pos since 2007 and on meds since 2008. I became a polyp producer. October 17th, after attempting to remove a large polyp my colon was perforated. October the 19th they took my entire diseased colon. I spent two weeks in the hospital and lots of antibiotics for an infection caused by the perforation. I have had what everyone around me calls a very speady recovery. I am still weak, but back on the treadmill and will be back to full time work next week. I have posted to you in the past about weight loss and I know me well enough to know that it will not bee long ad I will be back to my normal exercise routine. For 11 years I have lived a low carb lifestyle. I am holding my weight at this point, I did loose 25 pounds through the ordeal. I am 6'0" right now and weight 208, I was obese at one time and weighed over 350. I have been warned about not being able to hold my weight too well after I am back to full throttle. Here is the question, how should I proceed both physically and nutritionally? I do have a trainer I will be returning to. As always, if you need more information I will give it to you. Thank you in advance for your help.

I would follow the suggestions I provide in these three articles if you can:

Outsmarting HIV With Healthy Eating

Nelson's Top 10 Tricks for Fat Loss

Exercise Tips

Good luck and stay motivated. Nelson

Seeking the right meds
Doctor Oversight, Drug Resistance