Can episodes of shingles repeat for HIV + guys?
Oct 22, 2012
Once an HIV + guy has had shingles, can he get them again?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.