Aging With HIVAging With HIV

am not seeing my menstrual again

Hi my name is titilayo from nigeria, I'm hiv positive and I detected it 2months ago. Have been using the drugs they gave me @ the hospital but am not seeing any changes. Have stop seeing my menses,am having rashes all over my body and my mouth and tongue is infected. Am also having discharge and a severe stomach pain. Please what can I do? Am scared

Hello Titlayo and thanks for posting.

I have difficulty knowing how best to understand the cause of your difficulties, but as there are many potential causes and with the whole body rash and stomach pain alone, it's time to go back to the doctors for an evaluation.

Be well, BY

Is it worth it to use Serostim
Neck, back and left upper arm pain