Oct 3, 2012
Almost nightly and sometimes severe Foot and Leg Cramping. Wondering if Atripla (on almost 2 years)plays a role in this. My Legs are sore in the muscles and tendons 24/7 now.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Nocturnal leg cramps can have several reasons. One of the main ones is low blood levels of potasium, calcium and magnesium. Medications like statins and diuretics used for blood pressure can also cause cramps.
Talk to your doctor about this. With his approval, you may want to try a mineral supplement to see if symptoms improve.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone In A Pool?
- 3 Phases Of Hiv Infection
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.