Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Do I have HIV?

I was in a relationship with a woman and I had unprotected sex with her many times 2 years ago. Just over a year ago I started becoming allergic to fruits (apples, pears, bananas, and almonds. I then noticed I got sick easier I usual never get sick. Just recently my eczema that I have had ever since I young, got infected, I used hydrocortisone and an antibiotic and it cleared up in 4 days. But right after I started getting red bumps, they are on my back chest neck, waist, and leg. My brother had the problem before me and I think he passed it on to me as his cleared up after 2 weeks he took Benadryl and oatmeal baths daily. I'm doing the same but neither is effective and I'm constantly itchy and feel like something is crawling under my skin. I also noticed my.tongue is very white and I have two bumps raised on the back of my tongue

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm very sorry to hear about your discomfort. I wish I could tell you through this forum what the cause is, however, that's going to take a serious conversation with a doctor who can examine you.

If you're curious about being at risk for HIV and about your current status, by all means get a HIV test. You're at a time when the test would be accurate (more than 3 months after your last exposure). HOWEVER, all the things that you're describing DO NOT immediately point to HIV. On the contrary, they sound like things tha happen as we get older, our body changes and we experience new discomforts. Like I said though, you'll have to talk to a doctor to really get down to specifics.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Mrs
Kidney stones