Sep 14, 2012
I am HIV+ and I am 7 months pregn on arvs, my cd4 count is about 400,vilal load is 60 is there any chances that my baby can get HIV?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Highly unlikely to impossible if you remain on treatment. Congratulations!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Is It A Uti Or Chlamydia?
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.