Sep 7, 2012
iam a 44year old male,on tribuss.can it affect my sperm count on pregnating a woman
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Tribulus is a scam and it does not increase testosterone or have any effect on sperm count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.