Sep 7, 2012
iam a 44year old male,on tribuss.can it affect my sperm count on pregnating a woman
Response from Mr. Vergel
Tribulus is a scam and it does not increase testosterone or have any effect on sperm count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.