Sep 7, 2012
iam a 44year old male,on tribuss.can it affect my sperm count on pregnating a woman
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Tribulus is a scam and it does not increase testosterone or have any effect on sperm count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Seroconversion
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.