Sep 7, 2012
iam a 44year old male,on tribuss.can it affect my sperm count on pregnating a woman
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Tribulus is a scam and it does not increase testosterone or have any effect on sperm count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.