Sep 7, 2012
iam a 44year old male,on tribuss.can it affect my sperm count on pregnating a woman
Response from Mr. Vergel
Tribulus is a scam and it does not increase testosterone or have any effect on sperm count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Risk If U Get Semen On Your Hands
- Jaw Pain With Neuropathy
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.