Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Application Sites for Androgel

I have been taking Androgel 1.62% for three months and I have been applying the gel on my shoulders. Have I been applying it correctly? Are there other sites on my body that I should applying it? I haven't felt an increase in my sex drive and was wondering if I have been applying it correctly for low level of testosterone.

The company (Abbott, the same guys who make Kaletra and Norvir) says that shoulders are the recommended areas.

HOW TO USE ANDROGEL 1.62%

I am not sure how many pumps you are using. Make sure that your doctor retests your testosterone and your estradiol. Some people need to increase the dose to get to levels above at least 600 ng/dl.

More on: Monitoring Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)

Nelson

Price of Testosterone
Newly diagnosed, am I panicking (hypocondriac)