Application Sites for Androgel
Aug 3, 2012
I have been taking Androgel 1.62% for three months and I have been applying the gel on my shoulders. Have I been applying it correctly? Are there other sites on my body that I should applying it? I haven't felt an increase in my sex drive and was wondering if I have been applying it correctly for low level of testosterone.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am not sure how many pumps you are using. Make sure that your doctor retests your testosterone and your estradiol. Some people need to increase the dose to get to levels above at least 600 ng/dl.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Cbc Show Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Hiv Positive Females Have Ivf Fertilization?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- Are White Dots On Your Chest Symtoms To Hiv?
- Are Hiv Test Results Accurate After 1 Year?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.