Application Sites for Androgel
Aug 3, 2012
I have been taking Androgel 1.62% for three months and I have been applying the gel on my shoulders. Have I been applying it correctly? Are there other sites on my body that I should applying it? I haven't felt an increase in my sex drive and was wondering if I have been applying it correctly for low level of testosterone.
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am not sure how many pumps you are using. Make sure that your doctor retests your testosterone and your estradiol. Some people need to increase the dose to get to levels above at least 600 ng/dl.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Severe Vaginal Bleeding, Large Clots, Chills, Shivering, Abdominal And Leg Pain?
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
- How Do I Know If I Have Oral Thrush?
- Can I Get AIDS From Touching Used Condom?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Touching Sweat?
- Can You Get AIDS From Giving Oral?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.