|age and hit infection
Jul 4, 2012
what are the prospects for a healthy 65 year old who has just been infected with hit, not an old un-diagnosed infection but one within the last three months
| Response from Mr. Vergel
If you get HIV treatment and control your HIV viral load to undetectable levels, there is no reason you cannot live a long life!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.