age and hit infection
Jul 4, 2012
what are the prospects for a healthy 65 year old who has just been infected with hit, not an old un-diagnosed infection but one within the last three months
Response from Mr. Vergel
If you get HIV treatment and control your HIV viral load to undetectable levels, there is no reason you cannot live a long life!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.