|Having fun durring summer
Jul 3, 2012
My partner has just been told he was undectable praise God but now I tested + 2weeks agp ~I am48 and we are wondering if we could enjoy the river our friends invited us to go on a float trip but we are concerned about me I havnt had my blood work tosee what my vl is and if any danger to us in the river water I think he is being over protective but is it ok for us to go if so what can we do to protect ourselves or just not go at all
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Go have fun....but be careful about accidentally swallowing river water. People with low CD4 cells are more susceptible to water borne illnesses. If you have any gastrointestinal problems, call your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.