Aging With HIVAging With HIV

CD 4 COUNT DRASTICAL DOWN(RECOVERED)

Hi Docter Nelson Vergel, How are you i am fine hope and wish you are fine.Recently i have posted a question to you with subject line "CD 4 COUNT DRSTICAL DOWN" I would like to share my CD4 count details.As i spoke to you earlier i found my CD4 count drastically down from 974 to 354.I gave my samples at other diagnostic center as i have doubt at the Doctor.I got the report and reulted with the CD4 count of 975 and ratio.I am really thanking you a lot for spending your valuable time to respond me.So i felt that to share my good to you as well.Thanks a lot Doctor again. I appreciate if you could suggest/provide me with your valuable suggestions for my future better life --Nani

That shows you that there is such a thing as lab error!

I am glad you got a confirmatory lab test with another lab. Smart thing to do!

Nelson

Testosterone going down while on replacement therapy
I started treatment within weeks. Will my body ever stop producing the antibody?