sterile with HIV
Jun 26, 2012
are you sterile with HIV?
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, HIV does not make you sterile. You can still have babies!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Symptoms In Two To Three Days After Exposure?
- Hepatitis C And Staph Infections
- Can Nurses Contract Hiv Working With Patients?
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- Night Sweats And Early Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.