sterile with HIV
Jun 26, 2012
are you sterile with HIV?
Response from Mr. Vergel
No, HIV does not make you sterile. You can still have babies!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Pharyngeal Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.