Aging With HIVAging With HIV

pectoral implants

Dear Doctor,thanks for being around for us!I am 63 years old and HIV+ since 1985 and doing quite fine with 450 CD4 and undetectable V.L. I have been suffering of "fatloads" for the belly and breasts.I did liposuccion for both but am not satisfied especially not with the breasts(most of the fat went off but now have "sagging" breasts so I think of having pectoral implants but I don't know where to turn and where to get information of such an operation when you are HIV+.I am in New York City area....would you by any chance have any suggestions o where I can get such information? Would very much appreciate your input if you can.And thanks again for your extremely valuable help. My very best regards Erik

Erik

Before you decide to go for that procedure, read this information:Avoiding Enlarged Breast (Gynecomastia)

I have seen people who have had pectoral implants. Their pecs look fake and breast-like.

This doctor has been mentioned in my yahoo group ( Nelson's group: pozhealth ) : Elliot William Jacobs, M.D.

Let me know if you need any further information

Nelson

Long Term Effects of HIV and not taking Meds
sterile with HIV