Aging With HIVAging With HIV

CD 4 COUNT DRSTICAL DOWN

Hi , How are you i am fine,hope you are fine and doing good. I started my medicine on 2010 using TRUSTIVA (ART) I have gone for CD4 test on last year April,2011 got a count of 974. But i was over weight on the time of the test around 98 kilos with a height of 5 fee 7 inches. As my father has diabetes as per Doctor advice i stopped eating normal food in the night rather i used to have some fruits and one glass of milk. I have undergone for CD4 test 21st may of 2012 i shocked after looking at my CD4 count. It is reduced now to 354. I am absolutely normal in the sense no other health problems even cold. I am having drug art 10 pm night. As i am an working in IT industry due to hectic schedule having a sleep for 6 to 7 hours. I am really scarred of my situation. Is there any possibilities for bouncing myself back to previous situation. Docter mentioned that sleeping less hours is one of the reason's. Could you please suggest me with what can i change in my life style for bouncing back. I am really despaired in seeking your valuable suggestion. Thanks and Regards, Nani.

Nani

You have not said if your viral load is undetectable or not.

Yes, stress and lack of sleep can be immuno-suppressive, but that is a sharp decrease. What is your CD4 percent then and now?

Let me know if you have more information

Nelson

Precum and syphilis
Testosterone Levels