Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Is Tyricten the same as combination Tenofovir & Emtricitabine?

I have been taking Truvada and Nevirapine, my doctor changed me to Tyricten 200/300 and Nevirepine. He said Tyricten was the same as Truvada, and less cheaper.

When I got to the chemist with my prescription I was given Nevirepine and combination of aspen tenofovir & emtricitable. Is this still the same thing prescription? please help

Yes, Tyrecten is generic Truvada, which is a combination of tenofirvir plus emtricitabine. Your pharmacist gave you the three drugs separately, that is all.

re:Saggy Tits
when is right time to have babe when you are positve