|Is Tyricten the same as combination Tenofovir & Emtricitabine?
May 21, 2012
I have been taking Truvada and Nevirapine, my doctor changed me to Tyricten 200/300 and Nevirepine. He said Tyricten was the same as Truvada, and less cheaper.
When I got to the chemist with my prescription I was given Nevirepine and combination of aspen tenofovir & emtricitable. Is this still the same thing prescription? please help
|Response from Mr. Vergel|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes During Seroconversion
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.