Aging With HIVAging With HIV

re:Saggy Tits

I have a similar query, I also use androgel aged 40 and have had the same problem for the last 3 years, had a scan for gynaecomastia and was told by the consultant that it wasnt that i just need to go to the gym more...charming eh? I go 3 times a week, do countless pressups etc but still the same, infact from the side they look like real boobs and very feminine so much so that I rarely go out now and if i do wear a coat at all times to stop people looking and pointing

Have they measured your estradiol blood level?

How to Avoid Getting Man Boobs

Nelson

androgel o nebido
Is Tyricten the same as combination Tenofovir & Emtricitabine?