Aging With HIVAging With HIV

i need help

hy my name is sihle 19years i resently got tested for HIV and the test came positive. I have not yet seen a doctoer because am still in shock i dont know what to do it would be a great for you DR nelson vergel to help me get the answers on for the first step on what to do in order to live a healthly life.

I am so sorry to that you found out you have HIV. It is always a shock for most people, specially when they are as young as you.

We are here to help you along the way, so know that you are not alone.

The first thing you need to do is to find out who provides medical services in your area for HIV care. You need to know your CD4 cell count and your HIV viral load. That will determine the next step.

If you do not have insurance, you can google "HIV organization clinics + your city" to see who is treating HIV in your area. You can also try to find out if they are any services tailored for young people with HIV.

Also, always use a condom when having sex to protect others and yourself. Try to get some support by talking to people you trust and by finding support groups in your area, if any.

Let me know what you find out and get back to me. I am here to help you.

Remember that most people with HIV can live long lives, so do not stop dreaming about your future.

Good luck and stay strong.

Nelson

patner with 329 CDV count
Hiv Meds and Meth