Apr 16, 2012
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get ready for a long life. Just make sure you adhere to your medications, monitor your cardiovascular risks ( do not smoke, keep your lipids below max allowable values, exercise, control blood pressure, eat healthy), monitor your bone density every 3 or 4 years, and manage stress.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.