Apr 16, 2012
Response from Mr. Vergel
Get ready for a long life. Just make sure you adhere to your medications, monitor your cardiovascular risks ( do not smoke, keep your lipids below max allowable values, exercise, control blood pressure, eat healthy), monitor your bone density every 3 or 4 years, and manage stress.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Genital Warts Deadly?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.