Apr 16, 2012
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Get ready for a long life. Just make sure you adhere to your medications, monitor your cardiovascular risks ( do not smoke, keep your lipids below max allowable values, exercise, control blood pressure, eat healthy), monitor your bone density every 3 or 4 years, and manage stress.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.