Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Tired

I was searching to find out what I can do about being tired all the time. I was surprised to find the 'fatigue and anemia' topic had been archived. A reader with a similar problem had asked and been answered IN 2003! I need some recent or relevant resources to help me with my fatigue and tiredness. Thank you!

Believe me, I know how you feel. Fatigue is my number one complaint. And the sad thing is that I keep going to HIV conferences and I hardly see any data on this important issue. We have no studies looking at sleep disturbances in HIV, brain changes that may be causing fatigue, metabolism and fatigue, etc

I put together a short section in my last book. If you scroll down in this link, you will see some of the options I review for fatigue: What to do about fatigue- Nelson's Tips

Let me know if you need any more information. I would definitely like to expand on this mistreated and under-treated problem that some of us have to deal with daily.

Nelson

Arthritis and HIV
I have had HIV since 1997