Need to know?
Dec 30, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if eating and drinking fluids in large amounts before an HIV test would have any affect on the test result? I really need to know. Thank you Dr. Moyle.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Not at all. Might affect your cholesterol and blood sugar but would not 'dilute' HIV antibodies or impact the very reliable test Kind Regards Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms And Chest Pain
- I Cannot Wait 3 Months For Hiv Test
- Prostitutes Hiv Statistics
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.