|Need to know?
Dec 30, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if eating and drinking fluids in large amounts before an HIV test would have any affect on the test result? I really need to know. Thank you Dr. Moyle.
| Response from Dr. Moyle
Not at all. Might affect your cholesterol and blood sugar but would not 'dilute' HIV antibodies or impact the very reliable test Kind Regards Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Yeast Infection And Chlamydia
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.