Need to know?
Dec 30, 2008
Hi, I was wondering if eating and drinking fluids in large amounts before an HIV test would have any affect on the test result? I really need to know. Thank you Dr. Moyle.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Not at all. Might affect your cholesterol and blood sugar but would not 'dilute' HIV antibodies or impact the very reliable test Kind Regards Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.