|Sex with HIV+ Person
Dec 30, 2008
Can a HIV+ person have sex with another HIV+ person? Any effects or will it worsen the condition of the HIV+ person?
| Response from Dr. Moyle
Of course, and they often do! There are several well established risks - acquiring a variant strain of HIV which may accelerate time to illness or carry resistance to treatments -acquiring other infections that may be harmful to you and accelerate the effects of HIV. This includes wart virus, herpes, syphilis through to Hepatitis C. So not surprisingly, most doctors would recommend safe/protected sex bewteen people with HIV Have fun Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.