For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Aging With HIVAging With HIV

Moving to Europe

I'm moving to the European Union next year to work. How will I learn about EU policies about HIV and how will I get a new infectious disease doctor?

Response from Dr. Moyle

A good starting point would be Established in 1992, the European AIDS Treatment Group (EATG) is an EU network of nationally-based activists. As an EU patient-led advocacy organisation, it has been at the forefront of the development of the civil society response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Europe. It represents and defends the treatment-related interests of people living with HIV and AIDS. Mot EU countries, although it does vary, see persons with HIV in hospital based infectious disease services. You may ask this forum if it is still active for further advice depending on the country or sek advice form the national HIV support organistation Best of luck with you relocation Dr Moyle

Insertive oral sex...
New HIV trial treatments ???