The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Aging With HIVAging With HIV
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Moving to Europe

Dec 28, 2008

I'm moving to the European Union next year to work. How will I learn about EU policies about HIV and how will I get a new infectious disease doctor?

Response from Dr. Moyle

A good starting point would be Established in 1992, the European AIDS Treatment Group (EATG) is an EU network of nationally-based activists. As an EU patient-led advocacy organisation, it has been at the forefront of the development of the civil society response to the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Europe. It represents and defends the treatment-related interests of people living with HIV and AIDS. Mot EU countries, although it does vary, see persons with HIV in hospital based infectious disease services. You may ask this forum if it is still active for further advice depending on the country or sek advice form the national HIV support organistation Best of luck with you relocation Dr Moyle

Insertive oral sex...
New HIV trial treatments ???

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint