Donation of Body for research
Oct 21, 2008
Is there an organization that would want a body infected with AIDS for research purposes? I know there are organizations that will take a body for research purposes upon there death and return the ashes to the family after a certain time period, and also cover the expences of the creamation,
Response from Dr. Moyle
Unfortunately, I have been uabale to locate any organisations who wish to accept whole body or tissue donations from people with HIV Kind regards Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.