my 1year old son
Aug 17, 2008
Hi, i recently found out that I'am HIV+. I have a 1 and 8 month old son also HIV+. We didn't Know. Apparently my Gyn didn't realize that i was + when I was 5 weeks pregnate. I have a Law suit aganist them. I'm heart broken. How long can my baby live with appropriate treatment and what can i expect with his side effect.Can he take pills in his food. 'Cause i know that liquid med taste awful.Do you think there will be a cure in 15 years?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am sorry but I am not a pediatrician and cannot advise on care of children with HIV. Please chack the other fora where someone may be able to better advise regards Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.