Jul 28, 2008
dear sir, a fex days ago i developed some rashes on some of my body parts. after rashes has gone the skin area has become rough and also skin colour has become different from the normal skin. its really different and looking very problemistic thank you sir
Response from Dr. Moyle
After a rash, skin is often hyperpigmented (darker). This usually settles over a few months although for some individuals, esp. those with darker skins it may be mor presistent. It is nothing to worry about, just keep moisturising and use sun protection on the areas regards Dr Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.