Aging With HIVAging With HIV

A UK rep. at the Body!

This is just to say it is SO GOOD to see a UK specialist as being part of The Body!

I receive treatment at a clinic about 5 hours' drive from London. They're a bit parochial and have few HIV patients. When I refer to information I have found on The Body they have suggested I shouldn't take it too seriously because "It's American"!

In fact "The Body" is really "with it" and "on the ball" as well as being "friendly to non-medics" and by way of its Experts and its Forum it is for HIV sufferers from all over the world a solid life-line.

Please encourage other UK experts in HIV to get involved in The Body.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks I will do my best regards Graeme

Decrease in CD 4 count after increase
after 15 years of a risky contact