Are lab results always acurate?
May 31, 2008
My partner has been having symptoms potentially related to AZT but the lab results say otherwise. Is this possible?
Response from Dr. Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- Tremors From Shingles
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.