Aging With HIVAging With HIV

My vision

Hi Dr.

My vision is been worse in the last years ,I am 37 years old , recently I find that is getting worse I use glasses and my graduation is already -3 what I really like to know is if his any to do as well with ageing with HIV , side-effects from the medication such kaletra, viread or kivexa Best Regards

Response from Dr. Moyle

Sadly for all of us vision changes with age as you lenses change shape. It is unlikely to be HIV or medication related. Your optometrist will examine your eyes and get an expert ophthalmolgist to review you if necessary. Your vision may be ammenable to LASIX or similar surgery, there is no contraindication to this with HIV. Once you hit your mid 40s you will see some further changes Kind Regards Dr Moyle

BODY FAT
Are lab results always acurate?