Aging With HIVAging With HIV

what the heck

Well let me say thanks for having a site up like this... Question, just got the news that my test came back with the results that I did not want to hear..Yes it was positive ...the reason that I went for the test was that my lynph's in my neck and jaw line were getting large....and the doc suggested that I take a hiv test...:(..well my numbers came back as..cd4/167 vl/99100..which I now I am on atripla/thoughts

Response from Dr. Moyle

I am sorry to hear about the test results. Sounds like your doctor has given you sound advice and started you on the simplest and one of the most widely recommended first treatments. If you take it reliably and respond well (viral load <50 within 6 months) it may be the only treatment you need. Good Luck for the Future Dr Moyle

leaking kidney
painful lymph nodes?